Another one. A major key, never panic. Don’t panic, when it gets crazy and rough, don’t panic, stay calm. The key is to drink coconut, fresh coconut, trust me. They key is to have every key, the key to open every door. We the best. Find peace, life is like a water fall
“What was an elephant?”, “Where did the lions live?”, “What were pandas like?”, “What did the orangutans eat?” Can you imagine the children asking us these questions? Can you believe that some animals were part of the past?
The collection "WHAT ABOUT ANIMALS?" wants to convey the animal help message. Many species are in a situation of mass extinction, due to the poor care we take of our planet. The fabrics in this collection are a large canvas on which we have drawn a cry for help.
The International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) Red List of Threatened Species, founded in 1964, is the world's most comprehensive inventory of the global conservation status of biological species. Categories:
• More than 27% of the evaluated species are in danger of extinction. • That is more than 27.000 species in danger of extinction.
Pigs&Roses donates 2% of the profits to IUCN, whose mission is to "influence, encourage and assist societies throughout the world to conserve nature and to ensure that any use of natural resources is equitable and ecologically sustainable".
MORE THAN KNOWING
Why are many species in danger of extinction?
• Destruction of their habitat (85% of the species are threatened by this cause).
• Illegal capture or hunting and overexploitation.
• Introduction of exotic species.
• Introduction of diseases.
• Climate change.
How to stop?
• Ban animal hunting.
• Avoid deforestation of forests.
• Delimit protected areas and nature reserves.
• Promote plans for reproduction in captivity.
What can we do?
• Avoid contamination of natural resources.
• Recycling helps decrease deforestation.
• Respect protected areas and nature reserves.
• Buy responsibly.
• Make donations to aid agencies for the recovery of hábitats.